Tuesday, May 6, 2008
At Last, At Last....Disneyland Pictures, At Last
The Ashcroft family had a fabulous time in Disneyland. I may not have used the best judgement when I took Macy on the Matterhorn first. I didn't remember the Matterhorn being SO DARK and SO CRAZY. From a 3 year old girl's perspective, whom they measured like 5 times to make sure she was big enough to even ride, it must have been terrifying. The poor girl was trying so hard to be brave, but her face read "This is Disneyland, you told me it was going to be fun and full of princesses." So needless to say after that prior to every ride she got a bit nervous..... We spent lots of time in Fantasy Land, and one night even had our own personal guide taking us right on to all the rides and then gave us a front row "RESERVED" spot to watch one of the parades. Among Macy's favorite rides were, Pooh's Honey Pots, which she and Bergen went on 5 times in a row one night, straight off and right back on, then 3 times the next night. They owned that ride!!! She also loved the Jungle Cruise, in which the pyranas (sp?) "scared me to my death" as she put it. Keaton loved everything! Who knew a 1 year old would have such a great time at Disneyland. He would wake up in the morning and point to the stroller in the room and be ready to go again. I think his favorite was Dumbo, he would get so excited when he would see the elephants. He loved the characters too. (from a distance) He recognized all of the princess!! Ha, Ha!! We enjoyed many shows and loved Fantasmic, I asked Macy what she thought of Disneyland, her response, "I think.... they have lots of parades." Which she said was a "good thing". We spent one day at the beach, it was a nice break from the park. The kids had a fabulous time. Especially because it so blasted HOT. It was record breaking heat while we were there, and it was a bit of a shock to our systems. Thanks to Tyler's family for letting us tag along on the trip they had already planned. Sorry if this is a bit chaotic, but it is finally done. Enjoy all the pictures..... They probably tell a better story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Yea! I love the pictures! I am kind of sad I wasn't there to experience all of the fun! Maybe next time! Can't wait to see you guys over the fourth of July
Wow!! You guys look like you had so much fun! I am sold, I totally want to go to Disneyland now! But I'm glad you all got to go together, what a great vacation!
Super fun pictures! It looks like you all had a blast! I think you're lucky that it was really hot when you went to the beach. I haven't been to a California beach when it wasn't cold. Bad timing on my part I guess! What a fun vacation for you all.
Oh finally! I have been waiting to hear about your travels... Isn't Disneyland the best? We are Dland addicts at our house. Loved all of the photos, Macy is a princess nut, sounds like some other little girlies I know. It looks like you all had a great time, and I'm happy that Keat loved it too, isn't it the best watching it all through a child's eyes?? BTW loving Keat's mohawk, too darn cute!
Looks like tons of fun. Makes me want to hop a plane for the magical kingdom! I love all the pictures in the princess dress! Oh, and, Keaton's hair is the best.
I am speechless. I seriously don't know what to say because I loved all the pictures. I only wish that I was at Disneyland too. I REALLY need a vacation. Anywhere. I am glad that the family had a grand time.
CHECK IT OUT!!!!!
hearyourcomments.blogspot.com
What Do YOU Think?
OOOH I can't wait to take my kids to Disneyland. I always thought I would want to wait until they got a little older, but over the last couple months I have just been dying to go! Tag thinks that Lagoon is the greatest place ever, so I can't even imagine how much he would love Disney. Maybe this fall we will be able to go! All your pics are fun and you all look so cute! What a fun vacation, but it is always nice to come home!
SOOO FUN! I love all the pics! Such cute kids! It was funny to see another "Bergin", we never see anyone else named that, so I loved it!- Ally
Post a Comment