Sunday, June 29, 2008

Keaton's New Shoes

My little boy has some wide, chubby feet, which make it, I'm assuming quite uncomfortable to wear shoes. I am assuming this because he was forever taking off his shoes. He hates flip flops, he can barely stand to get the put on because it tickles his toes so much. So I finally gave in to the Croc's. I put them on him when I got home and he loved them. He walked around in them all night, the tag was still on and got ripped off while he was walking around, he brought it to me because he wanted me to put it back on, it was really funny how bothered he was by it. The next morning he wanted his shoes on first thing and has rarely been seen without them since. The poor kid is so excited to have some room to move his chubby toes!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACQUE!!!! oh, and i like the blue crocs... stylin boy! Gotta love chubby baby feet.

The Wells Family said...

Sooner or later, everyone is going to catch on to this crazy craze! I am glad you joined the band wagon of us that enjoy Crocs! And you will soon realize (with boys) that not only do they house chubby feet, they are a life saver when boys want to be boys. :)

The McCulloughs said...

Crocs are our best friend. They are the only thing that doesn't get smelly and you can just wash them off! I love them for boys! Tag does have a wider foot too and he loves them! Keaton's blue ones are darling! BTw, Happy 30th to you!!

Janelle said...

I don't know how I would survive summer without Crocs, the kids can just slip them on and off whenever they feel like it! Welcome to the club Keaton!

Katie said...

I was so anti the croc craze for my boys - I finally gave in this spring for Miles who can't seem to keep any shoes on his feet. They are our best friend now! Nothing is better for little boys who are constantly drawn to the water, mud and whatever else they might find!

Very cute feet Mr Keaton!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Hi Ashcrofts! Your blog is so cute and I love reading what your kids are saying and doing. This is a fun way to stay connected to family.

-Mindee (Tyler's cousin)