We then venured on to Utah and split our time between the three grandparents. My main reason in going to Utah was to get Tyler's cousin to snap some pictures of Keaton, since it seems Macy still dominates our wall space. (Thanks Roxie!!) Keaton is not the natural model that Macy seems to be, he is just SO busy, but we ended up with some good shots I think. Macy couldn't be left out so she hammed it up for the camera.
We ended up being gone for 10 days, and we found out that Tyler wouldn't make a very good bachelor. He was bored out of his mind, which we will take as a compliment!! He usually joins us for at least a few days when we go for that long, but it wasn't in the cards this time. We are glad to be home, but Macy is already wondering when she gets to see everyone again.
So that sums up our past few weeks in a quick nutshell. Here are some of the pictures of my rascals.....







9 comments:
What cute pictures! I hope you and your kids had a fun stay in Utah. We're always excited to see you when you come to town. You're kids are so dang cute and funny! What little balls of energy!
DARLING pictures! I think he's pretty dang photogenic! Sounds like a fun trip.
K, so - Tyler's sister is buying the house just a few doors down from me, right? Are they the ones that moved up from Layton or something? That's exciting! Maybe I'll get to see you a little more often that way at least. Tell her she'll LOVE the neighborhood - it's the bestest!
I think your little guy is very photogenic, but I know what you mean, it's hard to get boys to sit still and "pose"! How fun to see Ali and Brady though! I bet they loved that! Ok, so are you going to make it to the Big Booty party in Aug?
Pictures of your kids always turn out so cute, what's your secret??
I hear you about getting a good pic of your little one; Maddie will hardly hold still and never looks at the camera. You got some great ones and he is such a cutie! Sounds like a fun trip and so fun to stop by at Ali's- I bet you guys had fun! Trips to see family are so much fun, but I am always sooo happy to get home and get in our own house and beds! Your a trooper being a single mom without Tyler and traveling all over. This is not EASY! Glad you are back!
loved the pics!! sooo CUTE! your kids are soooo darling! i need some words of wisdom from ash about lotoja, actually my husband (justin) realllly wants to talk to him, does he have an e-mail?
Cute pictures! Sounds like you had lots of fun in UT and ID. Fun times to visit Ali! Your little guy has a way cute mohawk! Jenna has that same dress as Macy love it!!!! How Fun!
Oh my gosh! I have really taken time off from blogging, haven't I?? It was so great to see you and the kids, I still wish that we could have spent more time together, next time... okay! I still need to post the pics of us and all of our kids, what a circus we had... I'm glad that you had a good time in Utah with family, the pics are all adorable. Keat is totally photogenic, what are you talking about?? Both of your kids are so darn cute, my girls totally miss Macy, especially Quincy! I hope that we don't go two two years again without seeing each other...
Nice photos!! Your friend did a great job. Meg is on a biz trip right now so I'm bachin' it up. I know how Tyler feels!
Post a Comment