Last night we got a last minute invitation to go see The Police in concert at Red Rocks..... Of course, we accepted! Tyler was so excited he ran around his office telling everyone he was "going to The Police concert at Red Rocks." Then he rode his bike home from work as fast as legs would take him. We had an awesome time, definately a "once in a lifetime experience." Thanks to our friends the Snapp-Cooks for sharing the experience with us. Also, thanks to the Sabey's for watching our kids for us so that we could go.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What a cute picture of you two! We are so glad you guys were able to come with us, totally rad!
wow! that's awesome. glad you got to go.
FUn! I love the Police! It is always nice to have a night away from the kids where you can have uninterrupted adult conversation! BTW, are you coming to BB3? I hope to see you there!
I'm so jealous you bums!! I would have loved to have been there! I'm glad that you and Tyler got a night out, woohoo!
I am sooooooo jealous! I went to three Sting concerts when I was in high school...and had I not been at Girl's Camp, I most definitely would have crashed your party at Red Rocks! So much fun!!!
Post a Comment