I just wanted to show some pictures of Keaton, he is getting so big. He stresses me out most of the time lately, but he can also be so stinkin' cute. These are some of his favorite things....
He still LOVES LOVES his binkies, and I don't really see me wanting to end this love anytime soon.



6 comments:
I LOVE the pacifier picture! He is getting cuter and cuter, he makes me miss my little Noah.
Keaton is so cute! He is ALL boy! Seeing him makes me miss having a baby boy! I am jealous you saw The Police in concert, they are my favorite!- ally
Hey Jacque - I tagged you. . . check my blog!
that boy is freakin adorable! How can you stand it? I'm happy that you have a little boy to keep you on your toes. I need one of those someday...
Keaton is so cute! I love that pacifier picture. His little face makes me so happy!
He is so cute. I love the pink helmet....safety first! Looks like you are having a fun summer. You have cute kids!
Post a Comment