Thursday, August 21, 2008

Macy Says and Keaton Faves Retired

Oh my Maniac!!"

"Keaton keeps THE ENDING it!!!" (Keaton kept shutting the book that I was reading to them.)

"Under beneath" this is how she says underneath

"Dad, do you even REALIZE that mom REALLY wants a new house?"

I, Jacque told Macy not to blow bubbles in her cup of milk, the conversation followed....
M: Why can I not blow bubbles in my milk?
J: Because it isn't good manners.
M: But why do I have to have good manners at home and at the restaurant?
J: Because it is a good thing to do.
M: I don't know if I can do that.
J: Do what?
M: I don't think I can have good manner all the time.(At least she is honest. I had to write this down because we have so many conversations similar to this and I always forget them.)


*He points to his eye (actually almost pokes his eye out). Points to his nose, hair, head, toes and hangs his tongue out when I ask him where his tongue is.

*Keaton's gets his groove on. He loves grooving in the car. He is a hip-hop fan, sorry Dad.

*He loves Monkeys and makes the monkey sound and thumps on his chest like a gorilla.

*Keaton is really into dogs right now, he likes to know where Bruno is. We were dog sitting our friends dog, Jaxon, last week and Keaton loved when he could hear Jax barking. Keaton would perk up and start doing his barking noise which kinda sounds like the monkey, but I'm the mom so I totally can tell the difference.

*Keaton is quite a talker. The sad part is only he knows what he is saying. I think we may be in for it once he can compete with his sister.

2 comments:

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

Your kids are to funny! I love how Innocent kids are.

Anonymous said...

First of all, I LOVE the new things that Macy says... things happen! I love it, she is so grown up and articulate for the little midget that she is! What a great Labor Day getaway. We were in Jackson and Yellowstone for the weekend, and you guys beat us on wildlife sightings, hands down! I am itching to take a trip to the black hills after your fun post about it. You are a good woman though, I don't know if I could even handle a KOA. I am getting so soft and boring in my old age! The video of Keat is great, at this age EVERYTHING they do is the cutest thing you have ever seen. The pics were great too.. what a great looking bunch you are, although I think that it is time you add another kid, please be crazy WITH me....