

Yesterday morning, Macy was playing dress-up and dancing to her "Ariel" music and I guess Keaton was tired of being left out. He first brought me the Cinderella gown but it was just TOO big so I put this skirt on him and he was PERFECTLY content. I really needed the video camera, the pictures just don't do his happiness justice. I sent the pictures to Tyler at work so he now know's what his little boy is doing at home with the girls.
10 comments:
that's hilarious! I added you to my bloglist I hope that's ok?
Oh my gosh it's Noah!! He use to love dressing up at Ellie's house. I love it.
I used to dress up all my little brothers. My dad didn't really approve, but it's just what happens when dads are at work!
Oh my heavens, that is funny.
I love seeing things like this! You must take every chance to get pictures like this, in case they are needed for bribery and/or blackmailing in the future. Keaton looks great in purple tulle by the way, and he looks like he has some pretty impressive moves too!
We need to get him together with Maddie; they would really get their groove on! Tag has asked me a few times to paint his nails like mine, but that is taking it a little too far. Nothing wrong with a little boy in a purple tutu! He looks too cute!
I just checked your blog again, and sugarhill gang started playing, how can I not comment?? HELLO? Did we not know 95% of the words to this entire song at one time?? I remember 'performing' it for cute boys in our college apartment, and thinking about it makes me kind of a little embarassed right now.... I am amazed at my immaturity in college, but boy, did we have fun!
I think that daft punk is the reason my speakers blew in the green jeep....
Ha Ha so dang cute! He looks like he is happy as can be! it think that is so funny!- cute boy!- ally
Cute... like mindee i would dress up derek too!
Post a Comment