Sunday, December 14, 2008

All the Who's down in Who-ville.

Saturday morning was our Ward Chrismas Party. This year we had a Who-Ville breakfast complete with a visit from the Grinch. We had a great time, great breakfast and we took along our Macy Lou Who....They were a little nervous. Keaton has carried that book around constantly for 3 days now.
Macy with some of the other Who-ville citizens.
Macy Lou and the Grinch.

7 comments:

Megan said...

What a great idea for a ward party! How fun!

Leif, Jacove, Zana, Noah & Ewan said...

YAY, you updated at last :). What a fun party and I LOVE Macy's hair good job.

Anonymous said...

What a great little "who" Macy makes!! What a great idea for a ward party... I love it. Can you make my hair look like that?

Janelle said...

Macy was soo cute. Good job on all the decorations!

The McCulloughs said...

What a fun idea! My kids are obsessed with the book, movie, everything the Grinch! Macy's hair is to die for!!

karen★ said...

I need a little girl to dress up! (just kidding...i will just look at cute pictures of yours!)

Katie said...

I love the grinchy hair doo! Very cute. Sounds like a way fun party! Congratulations on the move and the new job!