Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's Official

I guess it is time for the "official" announcement, which means posting it on the blog, right? We are moving to Price, UT. Tyler has accepted a job with the BLM (Bureau of Land Management) at the Price field office, which begins in February. This decision comes with a variety of emotions, I am excited for Tyler because he really thinks he will enjoy this job. I am not so excited to be leaving Colorado, we have really LOVED living here in Littleton and become used to the variety of activities it offers. We are excited to be closer to family, 3-4 hours is way better than 8-9 hours. Population 8,000 rather than 2 million, you decide whether that is a pro or a con. If you know anyone looking for a nice little house in Littleton, CO send them our way!!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

You will be missed! But now we'll have a stopping place for those nights when driving through the canyon just isn't an option... :)

Anonymous said...

On to a new adventure!! Price will be good for you guys, I'm sure of it. Plus, you will be closer to me too! Good luck on selling your house, and the yucky moving part...

Janelle said...

Well I think it's a huge mistake!! Just kidding, I hope you have a happy life in Price. You guys are so much fun, we'll really miss you!

The McCulloughs said...

Sooo exciting!! Closer to family is always better, I say! Good luck with your move and maybe, just maybe we can hook up this year!

The Wells Family said...

WOW! a great adventure for you! i can't say i have ever been to price, but as long as your hubby loves his job, then you will be happy too. besides...you can tell us all the great things to do there. good luck with all the moving stuff...lets hope there is a moving company as part of the job offer. :)

Hemmert said...

Congratulations!