They both had masks that made them look a bit more like "scary ghosts" but only Macy would put hers on and it only lasted for about 10 minutes, Oh well.
After the Trunk-or-Treat, we went to a couple of our neighbors houses, one of the neighbors had a kinda spooky porch and had a pig mask on, it was very real looking. Anyway, it stopped both kids in their tracks. Well, Keaton couldn't stop talking about it, he snorted like a pig all the way home and kept going to the door snorting. He was so disturbed or intrigued, I'm not sure which. Tyler finally took him back to the house so he could see it wasn't real, but he still can't let it go. It is Monday now and he'll be playing and suddenly remember about the pig, start snorting and go to the door. He's Obsessed......but it's pretty funny.



6 comments:
okay, I can finally post a comment, now that Caroline has left me alone. She had to watch the video of Keaton about a hundred times!! Too funny. I love your little 'scary ghosties'. Where was your costume madame?? I remember our days from the Howl, and I KNOW that you know how to fashion a costume... BTW the pics of your kids on this post are hilarious.
Ghosts are a good idea... it seems like we never do any normal "halloweenish" costumes at our house like ghosts, witches, pumpkins etc.... I think I want to go back to the basics for next year! Cute pics of the kids, Macy looks like a crazy ghost!- ally
What cute little ghosts you have! I love the video too. It made me laugh esp. when I hear your little giggle. It brings back some funny memories! Oh if we could all be kids again... So fun...so carefree!
They are so cute, did you make the costumes?
Your little Ghosts are the cutest!! I love Keaton saying Booo!! That is too cute! Sounds like you had a happy halloween!! Oh, the memories of the HOwl, such fond ones!
Cute pictures! Those were some of the best costumes I saw that night!
Post a Comment