Thursday, August 2, 2007
Can I Blog?
So I have thought a lot about this blogging thing, I'm not quite sure it is for me. It goes along the lines of scrapbooking, journaling, etc. all at which I am terrible. New experiences are good though, right? Well, Tyler is suppose to contribute since he is the writer in the family. I guess I also have to admit that he is the funny one too (even if it does encourage him.) Anyways, if nothing else it gives us another opportunity to show off our children. So here we go........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yeah! Your blog looks great! I'm stoked to be the first to comment. I look forward to frequent postings.
Welcome to the blogging community, Ashcroft family.
Yeah... I finally can add someone to my friends and family spot on me blog!!! You are so fast and you totally look like you know what you're doing!! It looks great, I will probably check it out all the time, since I have been doing the same thing with people I don't even know!! I am pretty pathetic.. i know! I am excited to see what goes on in your life! take care and good work!... amanda
Whatever, your blogpage is pro! I'm linking you just because of your blogging skills. Oh yeah and you're blood. That too. :)Glad you're here so we can catch up & watch your cute kids grow.
*Nicole*
i miss rio...... wanna meet for a lunch date we can meet half way???
Post a Comment