Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Ohhh Macy....
Some of you may have heard this already via Tyler, but I wanted to share it anyhow..... The other day we were shopping and we walked into the Lego store. Right at the entrance they had a huge Hagrid (from Harry Potter). Macy said "Oh Mom, look at that, that sure is a big Jesus!" .... "Wow, that's a big Jesus right there." And I'm saying that's not Jesus, hun. But she wasn't listening to me, she was to busy saying it was Jesus! I thought it was funny, thought you might think so too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That little Macy sounds sooo funny, aren't two year olds fun (and trying at the same time.) I know how you feel, all I do is blog about my kids, but when that is all you do everyday, that's our life!! I love looking at your blog, when is Ali going to get hers up and running. It's a fun way to stay posted.. take care
What are the days that you guys will be in town? We can't wait to see you.
Nicole
Post a Comment