Tuesday, December 11, 2007

An Ode to Macy, the 3 year old girl!!!



Here is a post dedicated to Macy Jane. There are a ton of pictures, I know, but I had a really hard time choosing. I just never get tired of those beautiful blue eyes!! I wanted to try and show a bit of her personality. Although her personality cannot be fully experienced until you have had a conversation with her. She has such a funny personality, and such a tease!! She likes to be referred to as Bubbarooskie, who lately she refers to in third person? I cannot believe how old she is, she isn't really 'big' so I will use the word old. I hope you enjoy the slide show (or shall I say MOVIE) of my 3 year old girl, we love her a hundred!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And why would you EVER get tired of those beautiful big blue eyes??? Wow, Miss Macy is 3? i can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday that you were 9 months prego, visiting me at my house... How our lives have changed in these 3 years. I seriously think that Macy is like the cutest thing out there, and I would have gladly looked at a hundred pictures of her darling little self. Her personality looks, to me, as if she is a 22 year old trapped in a 3 year old's body. Am I right? I'm dying to see that little munchkin in person!! E-mail me if you will be in Utah , I'll be around a bit, and would love to do lunch or something!!

The Wells Family said...

What a dream! Her personality just jumps out of those pictures! It makes me want to meet her in person. :) She is going to be a new little Sunbeam in January...I wish she was going to be in my Sunbeam class. :) This age is SOO stink'in cute! You are right...those eyes are amazing! How lucky you are to have such a lady in your life. :)

The McCulloughs said...

It is crazy that we were both having babies at the same time three years ago- o how our life changed then! Hope she has a very fun birthday!! I know Tag will!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Macy Jane!! You're a three year old girl, and we love you a hundred!!
Love, Uncle Rodger and Aunt Lani

Christina said...

She really is darling and I must say, so is your son! They look more like Tyler, I must say?! I can't quite put my finger on it but there's something of you in her!