We celebrated Macy's birthday by going with a couple of her friends to 'Fat City' to play in the Foam Factory. After an hour of being scared of the noise and near tears, she finally let loose and had some fun swimming in the huge pile of balls. To be fair it is pretty loud, but I wouldn't take her to a scary place for her birthday?!! Anyway then we had lunch a Macy's favorite place, Chick-fil-A! When Tyler got off work we went to Build-a-Bear (Thanks G&G), and she picked out a pink leopard that is now named Lexie Leopard. She would have preferred to leave with one already completed but we persuaded her to create her own. Then after much debate she found some P.J.'s, panties, and a purse for her leopard. (What a combo?) I was surprised how much I got into the whole thing, they have so many cute little outfits!!! Then we finally made our way home for her to open the rest of her gifts. I think she will be busy for at least a few days, so far the princess figures that were on top of her cake have been the most entertaining. (I kind of thought that would be the case.) All in all, it was a great day! I am extremely tired, I think that means it was a success? Who knew a 3 year old birthday could be so exhausting?
Macy swimming in the balls, with crazy static hair.



6 comments:
Very cute! Happy 3 birthday Macy! Oh 3 is great, their little personalities are so much fun trying to figure out life! Have a wonderful day.
You are the best, most funnest Mom I must say!! aren't girls fun? It makes this whole princess, girly thing come alive! I love it. Way to go on the yellow princess cake, it looks delicious... YAY for a real live sled too!! Happy Birthday Miss Macy Jane. PS we need to get together and play dress ups sometime...
Good for you making her a princess cake. Last year I made Tag a football cake, but this year he requested Spiderman and I just wasn't even going to attempt it! Looks like Macy a wonderful birthday. Too bad we don't live closer we could have a giant party for both our kids!
Happy Birthday Macy!! We love those big, blue eyes! Yay for a new sled and for a princess cake! You are such a cute mom. Thank goodness for the internet so that we can see you guys often.
I just read the funny things Macy says...CLASSIC.
It was so good seeing you, even if it only was for 20 minutes. We pretty much like you guys.
Post a Comment