Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Zoo Lights
The Denver Zoo does a light display for the holidays, we missed them last year, so we really wanted to get there this year. We went a few days before Christmas, it was a great night, not too cold. We also got to see Santa while we were there. Macy was really excited to see him, that is until we actually SAW him. While we were waiting in line she kept telling me she had changed her mind, and didn't want to see Santa. Well I coaxed her through it and she was good on her word, she wouldn't even look at him or speak to him. Oh well, at least there weren't any tears, and we got a picture!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Keaton does look like the stay puff marshmallow man!! Too cute! That looks like so much fun. Tag loved Christmas lights this year.. and if they were shaped like animals he would have gone crazy! Glad your back from Utah- I was ready to hear about your Holidays!! Hope they were fun!
I'm so glad that you are back!! How was Utah??? What fun to have lights at the Zoo, my girls would've loved that. I love the look on Macy's face as you sat with Santa.. hilarious. Keaton sounds like he is just chill with whatever you all end up doing. What a great baby, awwwww.
Seriously, the pic of Keaton in the stroller is killing me! He looks like Ralphie's little brother! "I can't get up!"...if only we knew what Keaton was thinking....
Glad you have re-entered the blogging world! I love that picture of Keaton all bundled up. I always feel so bad for my babies when they're so bundled up and helpless like that - at least he wasn't complaining!
Post a Comment