Monday, December 10, 2007
This ones for you Colby....
Today we went to Tyler's office for lunch and he informed me that I needed to go home and add new pictures to the blog so Colby, his brother on a mission in Guatemala, could check them out on his alloted internet time. We had a bit of snow over the weekend, Macy could hardly sleep knowing there might be enough snow to build Frosty when she woke up. So Sunday after making it through most of Stake Conference, we had some fun in the snow. So here are a few pictures from yesterday. Of course, all who wish may look and comment as they feel so inclined!! (Colby you better comment so I know you saw them!!)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Looks like tons of fun. We have been totally low on snow this year. My kids are dying! I love that last picture of cute Macey!
Very cute Jacque! I think tha we must have great taste, Olivia has that same dress-very cute! Are you guys going to Lani's for Christmas Eve?
those are the cutest pics of you all, when did Keaton get all grown-up on me?? He is seriously twice Caroline's size, and DELICIOUS, might I add! As for the sled, way to be inventive, she had just as much fun on that as she would've had on any other old store bought one... I LOVE white christmases, and frosties too!
Thanks so Much For the special post just for me!!! it truly is a pleasure to see the kids. Tell Macy Happy birthday from guat. haha Keaton is one happy kid glad you are teaching him early to love the snow. it will be a sad christmas down her in 70 degree weather with palm trees all alone, but I'm sure I will live. Love you guys thanks for all you do
Talk about a winter wonderland. It looks so pretty and festive! Keaton and his brain freeze had me rolling- he is the cutest! We were in Cedar on Sunday and it had snowed a skiff and Tag kept saying how he wanted to play in the snow, but it melted too fast. He loves it! Looks like fun.
Cute pictures! We love the one of Keaton getting his first taste of snow. Way to freeze his head off! :) You are coming out for Christmas right?
Post a Comment