Friday, February 15, 2008

I just need to post something....

It has been quite a while since I've updated. We became hermits for awhile when we had frigid temperatures, but the other day it warmed up nicely to the high 50's and we were itchin' to get out. (Since it was suppose to snow that night and into the next day.) So we went to the park and enjoyed the warmth! I turned Keaton around in his carseat because he is a BIG boy. It is probably a little bit early, he is 10 months now and it makes the car ride a bit more enjoyable for us all.
Cute Boy, look how he rides with his feet crossed, I love it!!
Here is my view from the front seat. Who is bigger? Macy or Keaton?
Keaton LOVES to swing!
Macy went out back to play and when I checked on her she had a wonderful stick collection!! That's my Macy...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are among the living!! I've been worried about you.... I am experiencing technical difficulties, hence the lack of posts from my blog. Okay, Macy's haircut is darling, I love it. Funny thing, we went to my hairdresser's yesterday and Quincy got the exact same haircut as Macy, and I can't stop looking at it, I love it, and the chop was long overdue, we are sooooo out of ideas for hairdos at our house! I got mine chopped also, and Bradey can't stop calling me 'Big Haircut' (only Office fans will get this) Anyway, all of this cold weather is making us itch for a change, and ours happened to come in the form of choppin locks! I'm jealous that you have ground to walk on to get to the park. We are still buried in an insane amount of snow and can't do anything outside unless we gear up in complete snow gear, and frankly, this Mommy isn't always up for the effort that that requires. Your little ones are adorable. Mr. Keat really is a BIG boy my goodness. Good luck enduring the last few months of winter, and sorry about the freakin novel, I've talked to zero adults today, and I missed you.

The McCulloughs said...

I am so glad to see a new post. I totally thought you were MIA. Keaton does look so cute with his feet crossed in his carseat. Both of my kids do this all the time and I love it. The weather has been super nice here too and we have frequented the park. It is sooo nice to be able to get out and enjoy the fresh air. Love the stick collection.. beautiful!