Friday, February 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged, Well My Kids Have.....

I, or my KIDS, were tagged by Courtney, and it always takes a little while to respond to these things. Here are 8 Things you may not know about Macy Jane.... (3 years old)

1. Macy has reached the 35.5 Inch mark! She has always been a little shrimp, but this year has been a big one for her. She has grown 3.2 inches!! At this rate she may actually be tall enough to ride the kid rides at Six Flags this summer.

2. From the moment Macy wakes up, until the time she goes to sleep she is talking. If she isn't talking to someone else, she is talking or sometimes singing to herself. It is amazing to me how much she can talk. It may sound as if I am exaggerating, but I am not. Trust me!


3. Macy is a very loving little girl. It is not very often that a day goes by without her telling us she loves us. We regularly go through the list of grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncle, and cousins, and she always says in her cute little voice "Oh, I love them."

4. She absolutely refuses to eat or even try cheese. However, she quite enjoys "Grilled Toast", you may know it as Grilled Cheese.

5. Macy's favorite meal of the day, is breakfast. This is how she survives in life. She has been a bigger eater lately, (maybe because of the huge growth spurt) but for the most part, she lives on French Toast, Pancakes, Blueberry Muffins, and Cereal, lots and lots of Cereal. And for a little fella she can put it away at breakfast time.


6. Currently, Macy wants to be a Ballerina when she grows up. It used to be "just a Mom" but I told her she could be a Mom and something else, and she chose a ballerina. She reminds me everyday.

7. Macy has an amazing memory. She can recall things that happened a year ago with great detail.

8. Macy loves Cats. Unfortunately for her, Tyler does not. When I say love, I mean LOVE!!! She saw one at the pet store in the mall one day, and begged for it, I told her we couldn't have a cat we don't have enough room for a cat. (It seemed like a good reason.) So since we have been talking about moving to a bigger place, she has reminded me that when we have a bigger house we can go get that orange kitty from the pet store. (There is that memory.) Tyler will eventually lose this battle, I can guarantee.


8 things you may not know about Keaton Dee.... (10 months)
1. Keaton was born 10 days late, and was a big boy weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz.


2. Keaton loves to give kisses! First thing in the morning he has big, wet, wide mouth kisses for Mom, Dad and Macy. We just are careful not to let him kiss too long, those 8 teeth make me a bit nervous.

3. At the present time, Keaton's favorite foods include: Pizza, Spaghetti, Lasagna, Ravioli with Marinara Sauce. In other words he likes Spaghetti/Tomato Sauce, he absolutely cannot get enough of it.

4. He loves balls. He has a yellow smiley face ball that he carries around all day with him.
5. Keaton loves the bathtub. If her hears the water running he is there in an instant, squealing with excitement. He is the worlds craziest splasher, he chokes himself from all the water and sometimes has Macy in tears from all the splashing. It is indescribable, he is intense.

6. He has learned how to say "UH OH"! He loves to throw/drop things just so he can say it.
7. Keaton loves Macy! He squeals when he sees in the morning, and the look on his face when her hears her voice is great. He can hardly stand waiting for her to wake up from her nap, many times I have to pull him away from knocking on her door. They have an incredible bond.

8. Keaton is now weighing in at around 20 lbs. and is around 28 inches tall. He is definatley not of the same build as his sister. He loves to eat and it shows!

I don't about these being things you don't already know about my kids. I guess it depends on who is reading. It seems like I talk about my kids non-stop, so I thought you all should know everything about them by now.

I'm Tagging the McCullough's, Lee's, Haws, Marshalls', Stokes, McEvoy's, Wells, and Lemon's children
.

8 comments:

The McCulloughs said...

Soo fun to read about your darling little kiddies! I wish my Maddie would eat like Keaton- she usually just chucks things off her high chair. Tag could live on cheese sandwiches.. heck I love them too with lots of butter on them! I promise I will get around to my tag, but it could take awhile.. ok? Take care and let's be mad at Ali right now that she is sitting on the beach right now soaking up the sun!! NO FAIR!

Katie said...

I loved the little known facts about your kids. I too promise to work on my tag, but it might take time for me to think of fascinating things about 3 kids!

The Wells Family said...

How fun! I love this tag! It might be a couple of days until I get something good, but I will do it! Macy looks SO beautiful in her pictures! I love her hair and the cute barrettes in the front. You really should do a video of her so we can all hear her cute voice and all her chattering. :) And way to go Keaton! I love biggie boys! Bobby has always been super large for his age in ALL ways...it just makes it so much fun to squeeze them (you should see my sis's blog...her little girl is HUGE...I think she is like 15% for height, but off the charts for her weight...short and fat, lovely.)

southern family said...

Jacque- So CUTE! You have the cutest kids! I loved reading about them- Love, Ally

Callister said...

I loved reading about your cute kids! My favorite is the cheese issue with Macey. What a funny girl. Also, she looks adorable with all those curls. Did I tell you we're having a girl? I can't remember. Yay for girls!

Callisters said...

Very fun to read! Cute kids. Marcus won't it cheese either, well unless my mom makes a grilled cheese then he thinks it is great. I can't believe that Keaton is almost one, this year has flown by!

Melissa said...

I love hearing about your kids. It is hillarious the things they say and do. So many time a day I am laughing due to the wild and silly things my kids say. It is so cute when they are little and are just learning to express their cute little feelings and ideas! Oh the JOY! I will get to my tag soon I promise. It will be good for me to write down all about my kids. Macy is a doll... I love the picture of her and the curls! Cute, Cute, Family!

Anonymous said...

Look at you tagging your cutest kiddos! I will get to mine sometime this week, wishful thinking... Okay Macy's first picture melts my heart, I would steal her if I could! Her personality cracks me up, she is a mini-me of you Jacque!! The talking all day thing made me smile, cause sometimes I wonder if I am the only Mommy who has CONSTANT chatter from my little ones. Seriously I'd love to get together, but we might have to do it without the kids, cause otherwise we would not be able to get a word in!! I'm so happy that you have a little girl to always be your buddy though, someday we are gonna love having these daughters to chat all day long with. Keaton, I would steal him too, honestly. I love that he is so buff, just like little boys should be! Thanks for sharing your kids with us.. I really do want to meet them in person though...playdates anyone?