Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh Yeah, the Haircut

Geez, it's been 3 weeks or so now since we chopped Macy's hair and I wanted to post the pictures for all of you Grandma's especially. She had been asking me for days "can we cut my hair today? It is getting SO long." So finally we got to it. She loves getting her hair cut and I love the way it turned out. So easy too. It's been nice not having to come up with some new way to pull it out of her face. Well, anyway here is a few snapshots of Macy's cute hair.....
(This one maybe isn't that good to show the
hair, but I thought it was cute.)

6 comments:

Janelle said...

What cute pictures. Her hair is really adorable! You do great work!

The McCulloughs said...

I love the second pic... have you been teaching her modeling poses or what!! Love the sultry/dramatic look Macy! Her haircut is super cute and she looks so grown up. I wish Tag liked getting his haircut. He screams every time Cam cuts it, which is often since his hair grows so fast. Glad you are out of hibernation!

The Wells Family said...

I LOVE the bob-do! It is the cutest do for little princess. I love it so much that I can't seem to get myself grown out of that stage...

Callisters said...

Very cute pictures of the kids! Was Macy's hair ever as blonde as Keaton's? Can you believe that Keaton is nearing 1? Time is flying by! Hey I tagged you, so check at our blog. Have a great day. Courtney

Melissa said...

Jacque,
She is a doll. I can't get over those big blue eyes. I am glad you are back blogging.I have been waiting to see your posts. I am struggling with the snow and being cooped up myself.I am ready for spring and SUN! Jenna and I got our haircut today. Jenna is so hard when it comes to hair because she wont let me touch it. She now has wispy bangs and I think it is only going to complicate life for me and the hair dept with her. Macy looks....too cute! I love the hair cut! Don't ya think they grow up way too fast?

Katie said...

She looks so grown up with that cute haircut! I wish my boys loved getting haircuts - it's never a fun day when we head to the hair salon!

I'm a little jealous that you guys warmed up to the 50's. Still waiting for a day like that up in frigid Logan!