Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another Tag


Melissa tagged me, this one is about my spouse and I..... (I would insert a cute picture of the 2 of us here if we had one.)
1. His full name: Tyler Dee Ashcroft
2. How long have you been together? Just over 8 years
3. How long did you date? We "dated" for 4 months, and were engaged about 3 1/2 months.
4. How old is he? 29 until June when he turns the big "30"! He is twelve days older than me.
5. Who eats more? Tyler, although he can go longer without eating, I have to eat every few hours or I get a bit unpleasant.
6. Who said "I Love You" first? I feel really bad admitting this, but we can't remember this supposedly memorable experience. Tyler claims it was him, but he cannot recall when or where it happened.
7. Who is taller? Tyler, slightly. We definitely don't have a lot of height in our family.
8. Who sings better? Me, I guess, and I don't sing good.
9. Who is smarter? Tyler is smarter than I am at most things, no doubt. He wanted to be a professional student, and still would if he didn't have a family to provide for. However, I can kick his butt at BOGGLE (he is getting better though, or I am getting worse) and I feel I have much more common sense. We would definitely be lost somewhere in CO, if it wasn't for my genius sense of direction.
10. Who does the laundry? ME!!!
11. Who pays the bills? Me
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tyler's answer, "That depends on whether we are sleeping on our stomach's or back's."
13. Who mows the lawn? I get to most of the time, unless it requires emptying the bag of grass, then Tyler gets too. Tyler does the weed whacking though, cause I can't control the thing. This takes about as long as mowing, because of our "chain link for miles".
14. Who cooks dinner? When it gets cooked at our house, I do.
15. Who drives? Most of the time I drive. Tyler doesn't like to drive, and I get us around the city a lot better.
16. Who kissed who first? I think this was a mutual first kiss.
17. Who's more stubborn? I don't think either of us is way stubborn. Tyler is stubborn on politics and I am just right about everything else.
18. Who asked who out first? I'm not sure we went on a date until we had been together for awhile.
19. Who proposed? Tyler, on the third attempt. He was kinda chicken.
20. Who has more friends? Probably Tyler, I don't meet a lot of people at my job.
21. Who is more sensitive? I think I am, Tyler thinks he is.
22. Who has more siblings? Me
23. Who wears the pants? UUHH, ME! Although, I try to let Tyler think he does every once in awhile.


I am tagging.... Chelsey, Kambree, and Janelle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goody another tag from my favorite CO peeps! I really will get to posting my tags one of these days, until then I will just enjoy other's... I miss you Jacque! I always have a good chuckle when I read your posts cuz you are so darn funny! Just move to ID already, we are really nice here :) Okay, the comment about not meeting many people at your job.... made me laugh, isn't that the truth! and YES you are always right on pretty much everything, don't you forget that. Mom's just know pretty much everything, right? Tyler, just let the girl drive already, she is in control. You always used to drive when we would hang out, mostly cause you had the 'hot rides' Mandy's silver beaver was pretty intense though! Thanks for letting us get to know you two lovebirds...

The McCulloughs said...

Hey I am glad that I am not the only one who gets testy when they are hungry. I am always asking Cam 'Aren't you hungry?" and he is not, when I am starving! Good for you Mrs. Driver! I have to say I am with Tyler on that one! Loved reading about you two! I laughed about you not meeting people at your job..I thought 'o she works??... duh, mandy, she has the same job as you.. a mom!' It does limit our interaction with people our own age, huh? take care and we all need to get together soon!

Janelle said...

Oh you are such an adorable couple! Thanks for the fun glimpse into your lives. I'm afraid I'll have a lot of the same answers you did, even the I love you one, neither of us remember that extra-special event. I'm happy to hear that your marriage has survived despite that.

Anonymous said...

jacque thinks she wears the pants in every relationship... she's just a big boss cow..