Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday

I started this post a week ago, and now I am finally getting around to finishing it. We have had a busy few weeks. Tyler has been out of town quite a bit and that always throws my life for a loop. My Dad and Step mom were here for Easter weekend. Macy had a great time, swimming, sleeping and eating breakfast at the hotel. She had such a great time she was in no hurry to get home and see if the Easter bunny had visited her. We had an indoor egg hunt in the morning because there was snow on the ground. Keaton was good at finding them AND opening them, faster than I could keep up with him. He found his dump truck and was so excited about it, he dumped out all the stuff and was on his way. It was fun to have family here for the weekend. Company is always welcome!!! Here are some pictures from the day.....
Here are my two cute kids all ready of church.For some reason Macy was really turning up the "CHEESE"
Keaton can barely pause for a picture
Keaton checking to see if it is really his, after he found his dump truck behind the rocking chair.
Macy found her basket in the dryer, she was so excited to see Snow White starring out at her. It took her half the day to even realize there had been anything else in the basket.

6 comments:

The Wells Family said...

They are so sweet! I really think they are his/her kids. Macy looks like you and Keaton looks like your hubby. :) I love that you hid their Easter stuff. My parents used to do that and I LOVED it. Rob thinks Bobby could care less right now...so he doesn't encourage it. I think next year there will be some Easter hiding gifts!

Melissa said...

Isn't Easter so fun for kids? I love Macy's dress with the Bold flowers. Your kids have awesome eyes! I bet it was fun to have visitors. Living away makes visitors a special event and so much fun. It is so fun, that Keaton was into the hunt for his toys. I love the dump truck... boys are so fun. Make sure you look me up next time you are in UT. I would love to visit! I am glad you had a good EASTER!

Janelle said...

I hardly got to see Macy at church with her adorable dress! I'm glad you took some pictures of it. I am also curious to hear more of the story of "stepmother" at 2 in the morning - that one sounded pretty funny!

Katie said...

You're kids are so very cute! That Macy, she has the best smile. Love the dress. Sounds like you guys had a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I've been wondering where you were, and I take a few days off of blogging, and look! two new posts, yipee! The Easter pics are the best, cutest little kiddos I ever did see. I'm so happy that you had visitors for the holidays, yay for family, and especially family that stays in hotels with swimming pools. I love the idea of hiding Easter Baskets too! Have I been living under a rock not knowing about this apparently common practice?? We are so gonna have to talk to our bunny about next year. Glad to have you back Jack, I missed ya.

The McCulloughs said...

I wondered where you were too. Glad you are back and so am I. Your little ones looked so cute on Easter. That little Keaton has the cutest dang grin! Holidays are so much fun with kids!