Saturday, March 8, 2008

Keaton's First Haircut


Keaton got his first haircut!! His hair grows into a mohawk (its a crazy head of hair) and it had gotten a little too long for the mohawk and when parted it was starting to look a bit like a comeover, so it was time! Doesn't he look so handsome?




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, that first mowhawk is a little 'punk rocker-like' Lovin the new 'do little fella! He is adorable. Call me cheesy, but isn't he like the perfect little 'baby gap' poster child?

Callisters said...

Very cute! He looks so big!

The Wells Family said...

I love it! Bobby had the same deal too. :) The hair thing is such a big deal to me. There is a running joke in my family that I carry scissors in my pocket and having daily cutting fests. NO TRUE! I am terribly anal about hair length and make Bobby get his hair cut at least every four weeks...if not sooner. Rob won't let me near his hair...

THE RAYMONDS said...

He is getting so big and cute. Love the hair! I can't believe I might not see him until Christmas!

Seth Jenson said...

nice cut!

Callister said...

We need to go bowling with the whole fam again when you come to town. Or swimming or something! And about those double-digits...I literally screamed with delight when I realized I have 98 days to go. I'm so happy you noticed!

Callister said...

How rude of me not to even mention the cuteness of your little guy and his new haircut. I thought I had, but realized it was Courtney's comment and not mine. Doh! What a cute smile he has!

southern family said...

what a cute boy jacque! His smile is the BEST!- ally

Janelle said...

I love that smile! Sadly he's looking more and more like a little boy instead of a baby boy! It's all very cute though, if that helps.

The McCulloughs said...

I love little boys with mohawks! I seriously get way too into Tag and his hair and I know it is pathetic, but until Maddie came along, his hair was the only one to play with. His hair was way long! Good thing his mommy is such a professional- it looks great!

Christina said...

Looks great, Jacque! Don't you love mohawks on boys?! It's the cutest thing ever! You're lucky he could be awake for it, Austin's first haircut we had to wait until he was asleep because he was too busy and all over the place!

The Andersons said...

What a darling little boy! I'm completely envious of your styl'n skills! Ensley got a bad cut and I was no help at all! I've actually been peeking in on your blog for months...your family is adorable! Thanks for the welcome and the tag! I'll try to get to it soon.

Melissa said...

What a cutie... your kids have beautiful eyes. The first haircut is always a hard one for the mom. Why do we get so attatched to their hair??? I think it must be beacuse we know they are growing up and are no longer our little babies. OK, so I totally need to catch up on life with you. You are a hair dresser RIGHT? I thought I had heard that once.GOOD FOR YOU...I would love to know what I was doing. I just cut and hope it looks OK when I am done. We definately need to catch up. I was in a four year timewarp while in MN. So, Good job mom on the haircut. He is so cute! Gavyn and Jayson are way into doing the MOHAWK thing too. Keaton is a doll! We should all try to get together. I need your address. Make sure you look me up next time you come to UT. We need a JAM(M) reunion! PS I loved getting to know more about you and your hubby...cute tag!