Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Macy Says Retired... (We need to make room for more)

"Oh, my Gosh, Oh....my Gosh"

"Chicka, Chicka, Wow, Wow" accompanied by a bum shake. (Thank you Brooklyn.) It was quite funny for awhile, but now she says it so much it's not really that funny anymore. However she informs me that I am suppose to laugh when she says it.

A few sayings that the mom frequently says while she is playing with her dollhouse..."I've got to go check my blog." "I am the Boss Cow!"

"You scared the Crap out of me!"

The word of the week has been 'resist'. Although not used appropriately.

"Mom, why do you always give me two pretzels? It makes me so frustrated." The next day, "Mom, you gave me three pretzels, now I'm not frustrated."

"Maybe tomorrow we can build a snowman, and I will put a hat on his head, and he will shake and say 'Happy Birthday' and he will come to life." (The excitement in her voice and wide eyed expression is priceless.)

Macy frequently tells Tyler very intensely, "Dad, Serioulsy, Seriously, listen to me!" I wonder where she has heard that before?

I was doing EENY MEENY MINEY MO, I said I win I'm MO, Macy says let me do it, "EENY MEENY, Oh, I'm MEENY I win!"

If I had a nickel for every time Macy begins a sentence with "When I was a little girl......" I would A LOT of nickels.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are such a good mom to write all this down. I wish I would have done this. She is so stinking cute....she is a miniture Jacque! Love it! Kids say the darndest things... How fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE Macy says, please keep them coming!