What is there to say? He loved his cake! I actually thought he would have been a bit more aggressive. He did manage to get a few of us when the flinging started. Keaton had a great birthday. We had a beautiful day, about 80 degrees, and spent most of the day outside (Keaton's favorite place to be). Grandma Pauline and Uncle Kadyn made a quick trip out for the day, it was fun to have someone else here to celebrate.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
He's a One Year Old Boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
What a cute cake that I am sure you made- you little Betty Crocker. You would make Mrs. Kirby proud! What a cute little 1 year old? Isn't this just the perfect age? I just want to pause my little Maddie and not let her get any older. I loved your slideshow and Keaton is just too cute. Hope you all had a great celebration! Happy Birthday Keaton!!
btw- I love your new background.. It is sooo cute!
I wish I could have been there. The black and white mix of frosting looks a little scary when he's eating it. April is such a good month for Birthdays!
Ohhh cutest cake, cutest boy!! I loved Mandy's Kirby comment...classic. I'm so happy that your Mom and Kadyn could be there with you. All of us need to get our one year old's together and let them run wild, I'm still dying that you me and Mandy all had kids within 3 months of each other, crazy stuff.. Oh, and 80 degrees? I hate you. Actually I'm just extra jealous cause I'm freezing my tushy off today, and going a little crazy in my house....for the like 700th day in a row!
Those are the best pictures - I love how much he got into that cake. What a cutie.
Happy late Birthday! Such a cute boy!
Good choice on the blue frosting. It's a good look on Keaton.
What a great mess! He is such a cute guy! It doesn't seem like it's been that long to me either, but at the same time, I can't remember him as a little baby, he has always seemed big!
Post a Comment