Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Disneyland, Here we come....

After much fretting about my baby girl going to Disneyland without me, we have now decided to join her along with Tyler's parents and Sister's family. We are PUMPED!!! I never thought I could be so excited for Disneyland madness. Bring it on! A full report will surely be given ASAP, remember it takes a while to recover from vacations. I will miss my fellow bloggers, Take Care.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

I'm so happy to hear you are going! I hope you have a great time.

Seth Jenson said...

Have a great time!!

Anonymous said...

SO FUN! Can't wait to hear all about it...

The McCulloughs said...

I can't wait to hear it all! I am dying to take my kids! Just within the last couple months I have the Disney bug, although i think Taggart would be just as happy at good old Lagoon! It sure is a heck of a lot cheaper. I guess we will just have to see if I can wait it out! Happy trip to ya!

Anonymous said...

aren't you back ye-et??

THE RAYMONDS said...

Hey where are the pictures, haven't you recovered yet?