I have returned! I actually returned on Sunday night around 10:00 p.m. after a delayed flight, half and hour wait to collect everything we own from the baggage claim, then a 20 minute ride on the shuttle to BFE where we unloaded all of our crap into a pile and I waited in the dark in the middle of a parking lot somewhere near the Denver airport while Tyler fetched the car. Wow traveling is exhausting. Here it is Wed. night and I am barely getting back into the swing of things. I've missed the blogging world, I checked in from time to time but just didn't have the time I needed to participate. Ali, I am glad you noticed I was gone, makes me feel good! The main reason we went to Utah was for my sister Stephanie's wedding. Macy was a flower girl and thought it was fabulous, although she figured out what she was suppose to do after the walk down the isle and spent the next half an hour perfecting the role. The wedding was suppose to be at Hampton Ford, but had to be moved to the Belmont church because of weather, bummer! I was a bridesmaid, I think maybe I am to old to be a bridesmaid, but oh well. The week before the wedding was spend between the three sets of grandparents, hopefully evenly, which gets tricky to do. So by the time we left Utah my kids were sick with a cold, me too, and totally exhausted. It's great to see family, but I must say I am glad to be home to my small cramped lifestyle. In other news, Keaton has his first tooth!!! And I think the other is on the way. I was caught off guard by this because Macy didn't get her first tooth until she was 10 months old. He is sitting like a big man these days, he has become mobile (kinda) he has figured out how to bounce on his bum and move to where he wants to be, it's really funny. He gets bouncing pretty high. He is a funny boy! Well my bed is calling my name... Love you all... Jacque


Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm so glad that you are back!! I really did miss you, and I checked your blog 25 times a day just to see if you had finally come home!! I guess that I could've just driven the 2 hours home and actually seen you in person, but I knew that you were busy with family and all of the wedding festivities. Isn't traveling with little ones almost a joke... It always takes me a week or so to recuperate, and the laundry we produce while gone???? forget about it. I loved the pics of you and Miss Macy looking all fancy in your bridesmaid/ flower girl duds and do's you are all just beautiful. Oh Keaton, not you, you are a handsome little devil. Anyway, thanks for coming back to the blogging world, and I tagged you...sorry.. go to my blog to see what it's all about. Ta Ta
I am totally understanding what it is like when you travel to see family and you have to keep everyone happy. It's like "we have 3 days, so that's 1 1/2 days per family- minus the travel time, and when the kids are asleep, etc. etc" I hate it and love it at the same time! I am always soooo happy when I get hope, but then look forward to the next trip. It is much harder for you because you live farther away. Sounds like a fun trip.. you both look darling in your wedding get up! Wow, Stephanie's old enough to get married, we are OLD!
Post a Comment