Thursday, September 27, 2007

TAGGED!!! by Ali....

WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
If my math is right, ten years ago I had quit USU to pursue schooling at BATC (Bridgerland Applied Tech. Center), and since Ali and I had moved just moved into an apartment with 5 other girls (Yes, that totals 7, and Mandy was just up the stairs) we were just beginning one crazy year! I was struggling on a daily basis staying awake at school after many late night "Big Booty" Fests!! Oh, how the memories are flowing now. (Mandy and Ali, I may be calling just to reminisce.)
WHAT WAS I DOING 5 YEARS AGO?
We had just purchased our cute townhome in Providence, got ourselves a cute little beagle puppy, and I was working as the office manager at Bowcutt Floral in Tremonton.
WHAT WAS I DOING 1 YEAR AGO?
A year ago, my belly was growing bigger by the minute, and I was still trying to keep my pregnancy a secret. (We were going to surprise all of our family on Christmas with a big ol' belly). We were still getting settled into our new, old house in "Old Littleton" Colorado.
WHAT WAS I DOING YESTERDAY
Wow, yesterday was a complete "mom day". Keaton slept a total of 2o min. between 8 am and 4 pm, Macy didn't do much better. So I did a lot of entertaining! Finally took a shower at 5:00 p.m. when Tyler got home so we could attend a baptism in our ward. Stayed up late blogging while watching the result show of "Dancing with the Stars"
FIVE PLACES I’D RATHER BE
Vacationing with my family (anywhere except Utah, sorry that is the only place I go lately)
Vacationing with my husband somewhere exotic
Somewhere on a vacation (do you get the picture? I need a REAL Vacation)
Shopping (Macy can come if she wants)
Eating at one of our many regular spots
FIVE TREATS I LOVE
Candy (Most kinds)
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Chips and Salsa (Cafe Sabor preferably)
Barbecue Chips
and last but not least... PEPSI (no diet the hard stuff please)
WHAT I’D DO WITH 100 MILLION DOLLARS
Pay off debt, by a slightly bigger house, and a new car (since we are officially a one car family) make several contributions to aid others in extreme poverty. Travel with my family, everywhere!
FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS
Grey's Anatomy
America's Next Top Model
Dancing with the Stars
Gilmore Girls (this was my most favorite but it ended last season, so sad)
The Hills
MY MOST MEMORABLE THINGS RIGHT NOW
How happy Mr. Keat is every morning. Macy's vocabulary! Macy randomly telling me she loves me. Watching Tyler play with the kids.
FIVE PEOPLE I’M TAGGING
I don't think I have 5 people to tag, everyone has been tagged, oh except you Shane Larsen (if you ever check my blog) Ally Southern, you too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm not so sure 'bout my math skills, or obvious lack thereof.... Ummm yeah, my tag was supposed to be, what was I doing 11 years ago..Duh duh duh, look where motherhood has gotten me in the brains dept! Oh the memories, honestly, I'd love a good Big Booty party right now, and Jeff Perry is sooo invited cause his memory of that time of our lives is as sharp as a tack! Thanks for responding to my TAG, you are a real friend.... It all gave me a good laugh, you do need a vacation!!! I think Mandy is in Lake Powell right now, or she just decided to ditched us blog freaks. Ohh and where is Melissa, this blogging thing seems so up her alley

The Ashcroft's said...

Ali it's okay your math is off, I'm sure that year meeting the man of your dreams was more memorable.

The McCulloughs said...

Big BOoty all yeah, big booty, big booty big booty! Oh, isn't that crazy that that was 10 years ago? Jeff Perry so wants to have a big booty reunion and I think it would be awesome. I wonder where the most central location would be? We should do it sometime! btw, I am obsessed with chips and salsa from Cafe Sabor too. that is one of the major things I miss about Logan, YUM YUM! That sounds so good right now! I am like you, I know I just went on Vacation, but I want to go somewhere without my kiddies (I promise, I really do love them!) But I guess I have to wait until February and i have weened my daughter. I am counting down the days!!