Thursday, November 8, 2007

Keaton Dee!

I just wanted to show off my little guy (after all that's why I have a blog, right?). He is getting sooo big so quickly. I wish I could slow him down just a bit. He is crawling now, but not forward, only backward. It's not an army crawl backward either, it is a full on hand and knees crawl. He goes for a little bit, sits up to check out where he is, then continues on his way backward. If he wants something in front of him he just wiggles around in the sitting position until he gets to where he wants to be. He officially has 4 teeth now, which is surprising to us because Macy barely had 4 at her first birthday. (Then again, Keaton is about the size that Macy was at her 1st birthday.) He is honestly the sweetest little man. Tyler and I are continually amazed at how incredible he is.

"Being Big!"--- Oh, I love those thighs

The tongue is ALWAYS out!

Can you see the top two teeth? Just a small gap.

And here he is pulling himself up to the table, Yikes! I'm sooo not ready for that!

7 comments:

The McCulloughs said...

O my gosh.. he is so big! Maddie isn't even crawling yet and she only has 2 teeth! Those top teeth look so big when they first come in, huh? He is darling and so mobile!! I am happy that Maddie still just sits where I place her, even if she rolls around a little- she doesn't get to far. What a cheeser! Maddie is 9 months today and I am dying to think she is almost 1.. they grow sooo fast! Such a cutie! Gotta love those boys.

The Wells Family said...

Can it get any cuter! Ohhh..I just wanted to squeezy those thighs! What an adorable grin he has. :) I know I don't have a girl...but I think boys are THE BEST! I think I could handle being a mother of all boys. :) Thanks for sharing! :)

Callisters said...

So cute! His little smile just melts you right away. Jacque your kids have the most beautiful blue eyes! If you come home for the holidays we have hoenstly got to get the kids together. Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you did a post dedicated to Mr. Keat. He is delicious. Are you so glad to have a big beefy boy? I am trying my hardest to fatten Caroline up, she just isn't too 'in' to eating much. She is working on the crawling thing, and I give her dirty looks everytime I see her try! I want her to stay a baby, and stay put in one place for awhile. I'm soo not ready to babyproof the house just yet! Keaton is a stud pulling himself up! My goodness, your kids are like the super early overachievers!! What do you feed those babies? Mandy don't feel bad, we go waaaaay slow at our house, my other two didn't even think about crawling until 10 or 11 months, and didn't walk forever. It's OKAY! Most likely we won't need the short bus.... Okay Jacque, now I'm ready to hear all about Miss Macy...

Katie said...

He is very cute! I can't believe he's crawling and pulling up! My kiddo's are so slow at mobility - little miss lola just started crawling around her 1st birthday! Those pictures just make me want to squeeze the little guy!

Anonymous said...

keaton or should we say wesley jr.. haha we look alike and we do the tongue thing.... it runs in the fam!

Anonymous said...

New post time!! Where aaaarrree you?