Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Here is our cute little witch and lion. Macy had originally decided she wanted to be a puppy for halloween, but not just any puppy, she wanted to be "Bella" from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. For those of you that don't know "Bella", she is a white puppy with Orange polk-a-dots. Unfortunatley I do NOT sew and I couldn't find a puppy costume with those specifics. Well, when Brooklyn and Avery were here visiting they got witch costumes and Macy thought they were fabulous, so she decided she wanted to be a witch (with a broom). I jumped on that and we went to get the witch costume the next day. Keaton was a lion (a mighty cute one I might add) because that is what Macy was when she was a baby. There aren't many things I can hand down from Macy but I thought this one would be okay.Macy and Soren at the "Trunk or Treat" Macy loves "yolipops"
Macy had a party at preschool on Tuesday, this is her singing the "5 Little Pumpkins" song. Keaton was a trooper, I think he felt a little clausterphobic though.
The LOOT! Good thing mom and Dad are here to help!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh my goodness what cuties!! Isn't it fun to dress up our little ones?? Halloween is so much more fun with kids. It looks like you made a haul on the candy, and that's what counts right??

Callisters said...

Jacque- so cute! I love Halloween. Wait until Macy gets a little older and plans out the rest of her life what she wants to be!!! Hey by the way I tagged you, you got to love those tags! Have a good day.

The Wells Family said...

What little gems! The costumes ROCK! I loved Keaton's! I totally agree the the hand me down stuff of Halloween. Halloween costumes can be crazy expensive and they only wear them for like 1 hr. I tried to get "generic" costumes for Bobby (while he STILL lets me pick them out) and then if I ever get a girl...I plan to pass them on and decorate with bows or headbands. :)

Christina said...

Love the customes, it's great to see a little girl not in a princess costume! Gosh, I swear that's all I saw! Keaton's is way cute too!

The McCulloughs said...

Oh I think your little lion looks sweeter than mine!! Macy looks so cute, too! Isn't Halloween fun!! hey I just got your email.. thanks for the link, I loved it and I e-mailed you back.. so check it! Have a great day and enjoy eating all that candy, because I sure am!

The McCulloughs said...

Hey I tagged you too!

Katie said...

Jacque - what cute kids you have! I tracked your blog down through Christina's - I promise I'm not a stalker though! I haven't seen Macy since she was just teeeeeeeeny!!! So cute! I'm glad to catch up on what you guys are up to!

Love,
Katie Stokes

Anonymous said...

Jacque!!! STOMACH FLU? i read that off of Mandy's blog. Get Well Soon! There is nothing worse than being sick, and a full-time Mommy.... NOTHING CHANGES and nobody cares if you are puking your guts out, they are all just concerned about where their next meal is coming from... so sorry