Here are some more pictures, they are from our night at Elitch Gardens' Fright Fest. We went with our friends the Knott's. Macy is still only tall enough to ride a handful of rides, she wants to ride the others soooo bad and maybe (emphasis on maybe) she will be tall enough next year. Since we usually have lots of pictures of Macy this post is mostly to show some pictures of Keaton because we love him too....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Look at all those fun beanies! It is another accessory I could go crazy with. Have you seen the assortment at REI? I can't even choose one! What a fun family event! Aren't things so much more fun when you have kids?
Hey KEATON!! you are so incredibly handsome! Jacque, honestly your kids are like magazine babies so so, irresistably cute. It looks like you had a fun but chilly time. Denver weather sounds a lot like IF weather, it can be 70 degrees one day, and snowing like mad the next, and let's not even talk about the subzero temps that linger from now until April...
Isn't it so funny how much kids love rides? Tag may end up a carny rat or Lagoon junkie, maybe Macy will join him. Looks like a fun family night.. you all look so cute bundled in your coats and beanies! My kids hate hats and it makes me sad because kids look so cute in them. But they really don't have to wear winter hats here, so I didn't really get them used to it. My fault!! Maddie is at the bow hating stage too, she grabs them off and sucks on them. This is driving me crazy. Ali and Jack did your girls do this? What do I do. I don't want to give up because then she will never wear bows or let me do her hair.. any tips.. let me know. Sorry about the novel.. peace out!
Hey Mandy, the bow thing happens. Some kids are worse than others. I just let my control freak self take over and put the bow back on their heads a million times a day. I do this while they are young so it becomes a part of life, because eventually they give in and realize that their mommy is a freak and they are going to be wearing big bows for the next 7 or 8 years of their lives. Maybe if they are lucky, the headband trend will resurface, and they will be wearing the big obnoxious knotted headbands that we wore all through 6th grade, GO BRMS! Hopefully if that happens my girls won't have to scrounge the bottoms off of old stretch pants and broken scrunchies just to be like the rest of all the 'cool' girls. PS I like novels, and I think that I can totally say my piece, even if it is on Jacque's site......
Post a Comment