Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Last weekend Tyler's parents, sister Amy and her three girls came to visit. Friday, Tyler took the day off and we traveled to Colorado Springs to go to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and Garden of the Gods. We spent most of the day at the zoo, the giraffes were definitely a highlight, Macy was a bit intimidated by them but loved the lion cubs "they are so small and sooo cute". We also enjoyed seeing the baby orangutans. We drove through Garden of the Gods and stopped for a few pictures. The rest of the weekend we spent time at the park, miniature golfing, the girls enjoyed swimming with Grandpa Dee and Tyler, (nothing clears the hotel pool like 4 squealing girls.) On Sunday, Tyler and Dee went to the Bronco game, they left when it started raining and the Broncos were down about 40 points. Anyway, we had a great time, Macy had a blast, and has spent the last few days recuperating and detoxing from all the fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to have visitors!! Giraffes are great, we've gotta make an effort to go see some real giraffes at some point. Funy tidbit... You know Bradey's flag football fetish, well he plays on Brandon Taggart's team, as in the Brandon Taggart that we once met at the BAY... So funny, do you remember this guy?

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I misspell simple words on a comment that I can't go back and fix..DARNIT. I really do know how to spell f-u-n-n-y.

The Ashcroft's said...

Yikes!!! I kinda get this weird feeling in my gut when I hear names like that from the past. Does he remember you???

Anonymous said...

Yeah, He remembers us, I remember him. Now he is just a Dad of 3+ kids driving a Suburban, like the rest of us.. Ohhh the days of reckless behavior, and dance clubs until 2 am are so long gone.....

The McCulloughs said...

Ali and Jack- Funny how my son's name is Taggart, huh? Oh, the good old days. It is really sad that I am getting old and forgetting all these things! Those giraffes look like the are going to eat you, aaaahhh! They are so awesome, though, when you get to see them up close. Looks like you guys had a fun time, isn't it great when you live away from fam and friends and they come to visit? We love it too! Hey I have a new post, sorry I fell off the wagon for a bit, but i am back on!! Have fun girl!

Anonymous said...

We had fun looking at pictures of our weekend with your family. It might even inspire me to get my camera out and look at the pictures that I took.