When Tyler does his updates he just emails them to the blog and he never puts any pictures with it, and that's no fun... So here are some pictures from last week when we had our snow storm.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a babe! Lov'in the "thumbs up!"
SNOW!!!! I'm so proud of you that you made a whole snowman, we are kind of a one ball snowman type of family. My girls can get pretty whiney in the cold stuff, and their attention spans last about 5 minutes when it comes to a project. Macy is adorable though in her winter duds, love the hat. She looks so much like you...
Wow... I am just so cold looking at these pictures while it's about 78 degrees outside. That is quite a snowman. Ours never used to turn out that professional. I love Macy's thumbs up- she looks so cute! Happy snow day! I also think she looks so much like you.
Post a Comment