Macy: "Mom, I think that since I have been kinda naughty that I want to get Diamond Castle Barbie for my birthday instead of Christmas?"
I told Macy I was sorry she was so sick. She patted me on the shoulder and said so maturely and polite "it's okay, things happen, it's okay."
"Dad, this hike is rather strenuous."
Macy: "I wish I could have a slide in my room." Mom: "Why do you think you can't have a slide in your room?" Macy: "There is not enough room." Mom: "So what should we do about that?" Macy: "Buy a new room." Mom: "Well, how are we going to do that?" Macy: "We can sell my old room."
"MOM! You have GOT to pull yourself together!"
Macy: "I don't want to wear this jacket, then I won't be 'stylish'. Mom: "Well, would you like to be stylish or warm?" Macy: "Ummm, I'll be warm and then be stylish at school when I take it off."
Macy: "Mom, what is that thing on your chin?" Mom: "It's a zit." Macy: "Oh, does that mean you are going to turn into a witch?" Mom: "Yes, I am turning into Gritch the Witch." Macy: "Ahhh, No, I want you to still be a mom."
Keaton Dee
Favorite Things about Keaton
* I think it is funny that Keaton calls Macy, "JANE" I didn't think Macy was a hard name to say, or maybe he just likes that name better, but whatever it is she is "JANE". *Everything Macy wants, Keaton says "ME, ME, ME" even if he doesn't know what it is he is wanting. *Keaton's language consists of sounds, anything with wheels makes the same sound as a car. This includes strollers, wheelchairs, shopping carts and any other random thing with wheels. (14 months) *Keaton's "new thing" is walking backwards. It is really funny, he walks really slowly and keeps looking back to see where he is going and he has a funny little smirk on his face while he does it. He thinks he is pretty cool. We do too! *While in his car seat he says "AHHHHHH" when we are on a bumpy road. Which in Colorado is a lot of the roads. So almost all the car rides, Keaton is in the back going "AHHHHH" *He loves belly buttons!!! He thinks it is so funny to see anyones belly buttons.
Bruno the Beagle
Can you tell that Bruno has become a little ornery in his old age? Actually, since we had children and he got kicked down to bottom of the totem pole. Bruno spends most of his days moving from shaded spot to sunny spot. He loves chasing Macy, playing fetch with Tyler (he won't play with anyone else), and going on walks.
No comments:
Post a Comment