Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Good-bye to the Civ.....
For those of you who are interested in the drama of our stolen vehicle, I think we have finally put it to rest. Monday I ran around getting a new copy of the registration and the DMV, picked up the license plates that had been recovered in Wheat Ridge, which is on the NE side of Denver, went to the bank, then picked up Tyler early and headed up to Commerce City, which is on the NW (BFE) side of Denver. Since the car was in my name, I was the one taken back to the car, let's just say....Well, it started. The stereo was gone, the knobs on everything were gone, ashes and cigarette butts were everywhere, not to mention the random articles of clothing throughout, I opened the trunk and found the a bag that contained the "kit" for stealing cars and a few PlayBoy mags to read while they were stealing the car?, apparently the car was recovered before they were done with it. Anyway, after calling my Dad and some consideration, we decided to leave it and have it crushed. So, good-bye Civic, you were a great car, rest in peace. I have to say a little piece of me is sad, I really liked my Civic back in the days of single life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Is this the black civic.. I think so! Boy did we cruise around everywhere in that thing! May it rest in peace! Glad the whole ordeal is over. Did Tyler keep the Playboy? (just kidding!!!) Maybe they were too busy with that so they didn't get to stealing the entire car... LOL! Do you guys get insurance money or anything, or are you just out a set of wheels? That sucks! Hope everything goes well from now on!! Take care
Yes, it is the black civic, why anyone would steal it is still a mystery. It was Tyler's to work (which is about 5 miles away)and back car. No insurance money, it's just a loss. Oh well, what can you do.....
Rest in peace black civic. Moment of silence....
What a bummer! You and Tyler haven't had the best of luck with cars since you have been married now have you!? I seriously can't believe that people just go around stealing cars... In light of the recent crimes commited against my friend (you) and some neighbors, I have been forced to become a FREAK about locking up our cars and house, as if I were locking up a fort.... And to think I grew up in E. Garland, where I doubt many people even own locks!!
The funny thing is I am the one who usually slacks on the door locking and Tyler is always on my case, but since we have been married and he has driven the civic, it has been broken into twice, the first time they just stole stuff out of it while it was parked at the Sports Academy, then this time... well you know....
Post a Comment