So I was tagged awhile ago by Courtney, I drug my feet on that one, and then Mandy tagged me..... So here I go. 7 interesting/random things about me.
1. First of all I am terrible when it comes to "things about me". You know those games that are like 2 truths and a lie about yourself. I am terrible at them. I had to do one that was something No Body Knows About You, Some People Know About You, and Everybody Knows About You, it just about put me over the edge. So the other 6 things on this list are done with the assistance of my husband, Tyler.
2. I hate to exercise. Not much else to say, I just don't like it. I realize I will probably die from a heart attack because I am so out of shape. It drives my husband crazy and that is why it was the first thing he listed.
3. I have a hard time spending money on myself. That may surprise some of you, but Tyler sends my out to buy something for myself and I return with something for my kids. If I get money for Christmas it will last me until practically Easter. Not to say that I don't ever spend money, I just have some odd disorder that if there is pressure to buy something I just can't do it? I don't know what it is.
4. I am not very competitive. When I play games with people I really don't care if I win (again if you know my husband, you know this would drive him crazy). I just like to play the game. The thing is whenever Tyler and I play games alone, I ALWAYS win!! The only time he beats me is when there are witnesses.
5. I like to watch the Food Network. I owe this to my brother Wesley, I use to make fun of him for watching it all the time and late into the night when he was unemployed and lived with us. Then before I had Macy and I was fat and lazy at home too, I got hooked. I enjoy Throwdown with Bobby Flay, Good Eats, Iron Chef America, and Oh yes, Dinner Impossible. Wow, I sound like a junkie.
6. I have LOTS of gray hair. I started going gray at 20 years old and nine years later.... I am even grayer. Luckily, I know how to color my hair! Thank goodness for hair school.
7. I (unlike you Mandy) am the driver in the family. Tyler hates to drive and I mostly prefer to drive. I feel like I am in control, and the passenger has to deal with the kids nowadays. Our friends think it is so funny that we pull up to our destination and I am the one driving. It works great for us!
I am tagging.... Nicole, Christina, Katie...... and I think everyone else I know that blogs has already been tagged, that is what I get for taking so long. Oh well.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
This 'Tag' thing is addictive. I am SO into biographies so "Tag's" fit my just fine. :) Gray hair? I thought I was going to get the premature gene from my mom...so far so good. She has ALWAYS had to dye her hair. I think that is why she always STRONGLY recommended my sisters not to dye our hair because we start...we won't stop. Yes...I still listen to my mother. I have never dyed my hair (wait..I should have put this on my Tag!). I agree with the driving thing. I would MUCH rather drive...I got into the habit when I was pregnant. I got SO CARSICK (and too many puking stories out the window) unless I was driving. And besides...then I don't have to deal with kids in the backseat. :)
Jacque... hard time spending money on yourself? Come and visit me, and I'll help you get over that fast!! The exercise thing is totally okay for you, because you are what?? a size 0. If I was a size nuthin I would hate exercise too, I just have to force myself to do it so I don't end up too big to move around on my own.... (can you see it now, Ali pulls up at 20 year reunion, minivan with a Jazzy chair lift installed...aaagghh!) I love reading these dumb tags, yeah I used to make fun of them too, but now look at me. Thanks for sharing your quirks with us, and hopefully you have recovered from the anxiety involved in compiling this list :)
I agree with Ali.. good thing I don't hate to exercise or I also would need the jazzy lift chair for our 20th.. I would be huge if I didn't exercise. You lucky dog! I remember your few gray hairs, but they are starting to spread, huh? Thank the heavens above for hair color, now gray doesn't even matter! I agree, sometimes I have a hard time spending money on myself (I get if from my mom) but I have gotten a lot better in the last year, now sometimes I wish I could go back to my old good habit. But you do deserve a few things! Thanks for doing you tag.. it was so fun to read about you! Have a great day!
dude... dont dis food network.. you forgot unwrapped.. how do you think i learned to bake that cake..
Post a Comment